available at the gynecological surgery
INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
I. Personal data controller
Femina Sana s.r.o., ID: 272 47 392, Koněvova 2495/221, Prague 3, email@example.com
The administrator is a provider of health services in accordance with Act No. 372/2011 Coll., On health services and conditions for their provision, as amended.
II. Purpose (s) of personal data processing
We process your personal data for the purpose of:
- provision of health services
- reporting of paid health services
- billing of unpaid health services
- communication of health data to you and other authorized persons
- organization of health services (patient ordering)
- keeping records of our income and expenses, payments received and our management, as they result from regulations governing taxes and accounting
III. Legal basis of personal data processing
Legal basis for the processing of your personal data referred to in point II. Yippee:
- fulfillment of our legal obligation (especially Act No. 372/2011 Coll., on health services and conditions of their provision, Act No. 48/1997 Coll., on public health insurance, Act No. 563/1991 Coll., on accounting, Act No. 586/1992 Coll., on income taxes, Act No. 634/1192, on consumer protection)
- fulfillment of obligations under the health care contract on the basis of which we provide you with health services (this contract does not have to be concluded in writing)
IV. Recipients of personal data
Recipients of your personal data may, in accordance with the provisions of legal regulations, in specific cases, include: health service provider, public authorities and persons authorized to inspect medical records pursuant to § 31, § 32, § 33 and § 65 of Act No. 372/2011 Coll., On health services and conditions of their provision. In addition to the controller, personal data may also be processed by the processor in order to ensure the purposes described above, on the basis of personal data processing contracts concluded in accordance with the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection. We do not transfer your personal data abroad.
V. Time of personal data processing
Personal data contained in medical documentation are processed for the period specified in Decree No. 98/2012 Coll., On medical documentation. Personal data processed for other purposes referred to in point III. They are processed for the period prescribed by law or for as long as you become our patient, and subsequently for one year after you cease to be our patient
VI. Rights of the data subject
When processing personal data, you have the following rights regarding the protection of your personal data:
- the right to request access to your personal data from us
- the right to correct your personal data that we process
- the right to restrict processing. Processing restrictions mean that we must mark your personal data, for which processing has been restricted, and we may not continue to process them for the duration of the restrictions, except for their storage. You have the right to restrict processing if:
- you deny the accuracy of your personal information for the time necessary to verify the accuracy of your personal information
- the processing is illegal and you refuse to delete the personal data and ask instead to restrict their use
- if we no longer need your personal data for processing purposes, but you request it for the purpose of determining, enforcing or defending legal claims
- if you have objected to the processing referred to in point VII below, until it has been verified that our legitimate reasons for the processing outweigh your interests or your rights and freedoms
- the right to delete personal data. The right to delete personal data only applies to personal data that we process for purposes other than the provision of health services. We must not delete data that we hold about you for the purpose of providing health services (eg in medical records)
- the right to data portability. You may request that we provide you with your personal data in order to pass it on to another personal data controller, or that we may pass it on to another personal data controller. However, you only have this right with regard to the data that we process automatically with your consent or agreement with you. However, we may only provide information about you for the purpose of providing health services (eg in medical records) to you and, under legal conditions, to another health service provider or public authority.
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, if you believe that the processing of personal data violates personal data protection law. You can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority at your place of habitual residence, place of employment or at the place where the alleged infringement took place. In the Czech Republic, the supervisory authority is the Office for Personal Data Protection, Lt. Col. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, www.uoou.cz
VII. The right to object to the processing
In the event that we process your personal data for the purposes of our or someone else's legitimate interests (the legal bases for processing are set out in point III.), You have the right to object to such processing at any time. You may object to our address listed in Section I. If you object, we will only be entitled to continue such processing if we demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons against the processing that outweigh your interests or rights and freedoms, and if it is processing necessary for the determination, exercise or defense of legal claims.
VIII. Mandatory processing and obligation to provide personal data
The processing of your personal data for the purpose of providing health services is a legal requirement. Failure to provide your personal data may mean that we will not be able to provide you with health services, which may damage your health or directly endanger your life (§ 41 paragraph 1 letter d) of Act No. 372/2011 Coll., On health services and conditions their provision). The obligation to provide personal data of the patient also applies to his / her legal representative or guardian (Section 41 (2) of Act No. 372/2100 Coll., On health services and conditions of their provision).
Approved on February 1, 2022
The original is available at Femina Sana s.r.o.Write to us